MEDICAL BILLING SOLUTIONS
UBS offers a complete menu of medical billing solutions for the private physician and group practices.
INSURANCE CREDENTIALING SERVICE
UBS has a complete in house credentialing department that specializes in keeping accounts current.
MEDICAL COLLECTIONS SERVICE
As an authorized reporting agent for all three credit bureaus, we control our collection accounts.
Are Your Claims Being Paid in a Timely Manner?
Does your medical billing team keep you up-to-date on submitted claims? Our dedicated medical billing staff is constantly checking Aging reports-30-60-90-120 days out to keep full control of steady cash flow for your facility/practice. We get your claims submitted and pay fast and in a timely manner keeping your Aging low and money steadily rolling in.
How does our team keep Aging low?
- Fast claim submission. The faster we submit claims the faster you are paid your money.
- Customized reports making sure claims are paid in first 30 days.
- Aging reports given to you the client to see progress of paid and unpaid claims.
- Constant follow up on denied/unpaid claims making sure no money is left ever out.
Credentialing can be a stressful and timely process costing you lots of hours and operating costs. Our Credentialing team makes sure your Practitioners are credentialed fast, leaving no down time and allowing them to practice and see patients.
Why let us credential?
- We are familiar with the road blocks in the credentialing process that may come about and we know our way around them.
- Reduce operating costs associated with credentialing process.
- We get your staff seeing patients in a timely fashion.
Why are Eligibility checks an important part of the process?
This can be a very tedious process, checking patient eligibilities in some occasions several times a day. If not done correctly, patients could be seen without being properly checked, resulting in less or no payment or patients out-of-pocket charges they aren’t expecting. Our team of experts makes sure patients are checked correctly before any problems arise. This will free up your staff and allow them to focus more on patient care. Our goal is to increase the number of patients by reducing front staff responsibilities and decrease the number of unhappy patients.
Why let our staff handle Eligibility?
- Our staff thoroughly checks patient benefits to make sure billing can be done correctly before time of visit.
- Increase patient satisfaction.
- General Medical
- Decrease front office responsibility resulting in better patient care and patient flow.
Why let us help with Transcription?
We focus on clarity and accuracy to improve the quality and consistency of your medical records. Often these reports become part of the patient’s life, so we take great measure to ensure clarity, grammar, and spelling.
We can do the following reports:
- Physical examinations
- Medical history
- Discharge summaries
- Initial Intake
- Progress notes
- Psych evaluations
Why outsource your Medical Billing?
We have a team of up-to-date specialized training to handle all issues that come across our desks to ensure we understand today’s regulations on how to get your claims paid most effectively.
Most practices/facilities focus on growth and tend to forget about the core piece of their practice….it is their billing. While your practice/facility grows, we grow with you. You don’t have to worry about employees getting sick, taking vacations or plain out resigning. With our specialized team of billers, we are there to ensure your providers are paid for the services they provide. We don’t just stick those denials on a shelve b/c we are to busy to get to them…we work every denial and resubmit for every possible dollar.
Let UBS handle your billing needs so you can focus on your growth.
- Certified Service
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Hipaa Compliant
- Friendly Customer Services
- Up to Date Coders
- Easy and Affordable Billing
Request An Appointment
HELPING PRACTICES FOCUS ON PATIENTS. WE'LL HANDLE THE BILLING!